Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Countdown

We have so much going on in the next few months that I decided to get the calendar out and start a little countdown! I've been so close to breaking out the construction paper and making a link "countdown" chain to hang up but I have resisted the urge...so far.
  • 2 days until February (who's not excited about January being over?!)
  • 5 days until my next OB appointment
  • 8 days until we go to Chattanooga for our annual DCOM reunion
  • 14 days until the big kids have their Valentines Day parties at school
  • 15 days until Valentines day
  • 15 days until Justin has his second look at UAB-Huntsville!!! (Yep...on Valentine's Day!)
  • 20 days until the "senior" dinner with all of the 4th years in Anniston
I really feel like little Pruitt #4 will arrive sometime around here!
  • 45 days until my due date!
  • 49 days until Match Day!!!!!
So it seems a little "quiet" between match day and graduation, but there is no rest for the weary. We will be sleep deprived with a new baby and packing like crazy!
  • 79 days until Grace Ann's 4th birthday (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!)
  • 90 days until we move (this is approximately)
  • 99 days until Justin graduates medical school!!!!!!
Wow! We have A LOT going on and I LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment