Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Man Day and some Girl Time

I had my 34 week OB appointment yesterday and Nonna came over to watch Walker while I was at the doctor. After my appointment Grace Ann and I went to Target to buy to buy the new baby a few things that he or she may need! She was so excited to help me pick out some things!

 We just had to stop at Starbucks and have a little coffee and a snack while we were out! :)
 Drinking her "big girl coffee". 
LOVE her!
She was having the time of her life picking out some things for the baby!
 It's always so much fun to spend some one on one time with the kids.
 Justin went in to the hospital super early yesterday so he could spend some time with Owen and Uncle Chuck. The boys headed to the Southern Museum of Flight in Birmingham!

 Having a blast!

 Can't believe this little guy will be 6 and starting Kindergarten soon!
The boys had a blast on their man day! After the museum, they stopped by the Bass Pro Shop and let Owen look around and shoot guns for a long time! When they got home Owen told me that "it will take me days to tell you all about our man day!" LOVE him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment