Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Daddy/Daughter Date at Chick-fil-A

While I was Chick-fil-A getting my free coffee yesterday, I noticed they were having a daddy/daughter date night that evening! I texted Justin and told him and he was able to come home from the hospital in time to shower and take Grace Ann on a date! I got Grace Ann all dressed up and even curled her hair! On a side note...I'm loving that she is letting me "play" with her hair these days!! Anyways, Justin rang the doorbell and we let Grace Ann answer it! She was so excited to spend some special time with daddy!!
 Pretty girl ready for her date! :)
 And we are looking at the camera!!

 Justin texted me this picture of her during their date! Notice the candle on the table?!
They both had a wonderful time! Grace Ann will be talking about their date for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment