Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Lego Storage

Owen has become very interested in Lego's the past few months but we have been struggling with how to store all of the tiny pieces! Justin found an old shelf that my dad had made for me when I was teaching and thought he could transform it into the perfect Lego storage! I had been looking on Pintrest for some ideas on Lego storage and had found a shelf from Ikea for $100 that I really liked but didn't want to spend that much money. So, when Justin found the shelf, I was super excited to see him work his magic! Less than $30 and a day later, Owen has a really cool Lego shelf! We weren't really planning on adding any more furniture to his room now but we went ahead with the project while Justin has an easy rotation and we don't have to paint the shelf right after we move into a new house.
This is what the shelf looked like before.
 Owen loved helping daddy with this project!
 Owen and Grace Ann sorted all of the Lego's by color into these .92 cent shoe containers! The big Lego head holds all of the wheels and people.
The before and after! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment