Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

All About Owen

It's All About Owen week at school!! He was so excited to gather his pictures and bring in his favorite toy and book to share with his classmates! I had a lot of fun too looking back through pictures of our little man. This morning when I dropped him off at school, he let me get a picture of him in front of his All About Me board! His teacher does a wonderful job making each kid feel so special!
Here are his answers to the questions we had to answer:
Favorite Pet- Jackson
When I grow up, I want to be- A trash man. Now I feel silly that I made so much fun of my brother wanting so sell cotton candy when he grew up! Ha!!
I would like to travel to- The museum. I'm guessing he is referring to Imagination Place in Gadsden
My favorite food-Broccoli and Cake
My favorite color- Green and red. He LOVES Christmas! :)
My favorite thing about me- I'm a good big brother
My favorite book- "Curious George Goes Fishing"
Favorite TV show- Curious George
Favorite Sport- Soccer
Best Friend- Connor and Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment