Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pictures

I asked Brittany (her husband is in med school with Justin) to take some pictures of the kids yesterday.  She takes amazing pictures and you can check out her website here. Grace Ann screamed the ENTIRE.TIME.  It was really embarrassing!  She was fine when I was holding her but every time I put her down she screamed. That's the story of my life with my little princess.  :) Somehow, Brittany was still able to snap a few pictures of Grace Ann between screams and tears. 


Michelle made this pretty bow that Grace Ann is wearing and I love it!! This is her "fancy" bow!! :)

See the panic on her face...haha!!




My little man on the other hand really enjoyed having his pictures taken and worked the camera like a pro! :)


This is my favorite picture of him!  He looks so grown up!! :)

1 comment: