Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grace Ann is ONE!

My little cupcake is ONE!! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone!  I made Grace Ann some pancakes on her birthday and put a candle in them! She LOVES pancakes just like me and Owen! 

+

This is a picture of Owen with his pancakes on his first birthday...almost TWO years ago! :)



We had fun celebrating her actual birthday with just our little family, but we were so excited for the rest of our family to come visit the next day! 



Dancing with daddy before bed!

I found so many cute ideas on Pintrest for a cupcake birthday party! Here is the invitation we made:

Birthday wreath using cupcake liners! SO EASY!!

Birthday banner that I made using my embroidery machine!! I was really happy with the way it turned out! :)

Flowers that Norma picked from our backyard! So pretty!

Cupcake stand from Hobby Lobby that I decorated with ribbon and bows!

Centerpiece using cupcake liners and ribbon!

Bib that I made Grace Ann!

I found this really neat pin the candle on the cupcake game on Pintrest that I made! I thought it turned out really cute even though the kids were not that interested! Ha! I'm still glad I made it and hope to use it her birthday parties for years to come!

I made this top for Grace Ann! The fabric is some of the fabric my mom used in her I-spy quilt! 

Showing us that she can crawl on top of the picnic table that Norma got her!

Justin made some amazing BBQ for her birthday! Here he is "rubbing it like you love it" (quote from Dr. Wieting) getting it ready to put on the smoker! He got the recipe from one of the PM&R doctors at his school. Never know when those anatomy gloves will come in handy! Ha!

 The two little lovebirds enjoying a picnic...in the laundry room! :)

Showing off her sunglasses! She looks so grown up in the picture!!

Happy FIRST Birthday Sweet Girl!! :)

1 comment: