Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! I met my mom at the outlets in Sevierville on Saturday to shop while Justin stayed at home at played with the kids! It was so much fun to shop with my mom without the kids (and much faster!)!  After spending the day shopping, my mom followed me back to our house to spend Easter with us!

Owen was very interested in coloring the eggs this year! 

Concentrating so hard on gently putting the egg in the cup!


The Easter bunny came! These are the Easter baskets that Justin and I used growing up! :)


Family picture after church!

Hiding the eggs for the 8th time for Owen!



My pretty little princess! :)  It's hard to believe looking at this picture that she got kicked out the nursery before the service even started just and hour earlier...

Look no hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment