Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Owen and Grace Ann's Room

I was so excited to get moved into our Harrogate house and decorate the kids rooms!  In our Huntsville house, Owen's room was gender neutral so it was so much fun to make his room into a little boys room when we moved.  We didn't even bother decorating a room for Grace Ann before we moved since we knew we would be moving so soon after she was born. 

I wanted to share pictures of their rooms for our friends and family that haven't gotten a chance to see our Harrogate house! :) 

On a side note...Justin is over half way finished with his first semester of medical school!! YAY!!

This is Owen's room looking in from his doorway!!

His reading nook!

We reused his letters that were hanging over his crib at the Huntsville house and painted them to look like a road! :)

View from his closet. I love his room looking like a boys room after having a "baby" room in the Huntsville house! 

I still smile every time I walk past Grace Ann's room!!  I love seeing PINK!! :)

Grace Ann's reading corner! We were inspired to decorate her room in black and white after we saw this chair!  I LOVE this chair!! :)

The dress hanging above her bed was the dress I wore when I came home from the hospital and then eventually the same one Grace Ann wore when we brought her home.






No comments:

Post a Comment