Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Preschool!

Owen and Grace Ann started preschool last week!! We went to school last Tuesday planning on Grace Ann going to Mothers Day Out 3 days a week but they had an opening in the 3 year old preschool class!! So, she goes to preschool 3 days a week and Owen goes 5 days a week, both from   8-11:30. Owen was so excited about going to back to school and Grace Ann was excited the first two days...


 This is a picture of Grace Ann's sweet class on the third day. Their school posted this picture on fb and it did my heart so much good to see her smiling and not hanging on her teacher screaming like I had left her that morning. Her teacher is so sweet and I just love how her class is full of little girls!! This week has been better than last week and she has enjoyed going to music, chapel, and library! :)
 Today was red day at school! I always love an excuse to make them a cute shirt!! :) The kids were excited to dress in their red!!!
I am really enjoying this time with Walker while the big kids are at school!! I am also loving the fact that he still takes a morning nap which gives me a little time to myself three mornings a week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment