Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Big Announcement

The Pruitt Pumpkin Patch is growing one more, by the middle of March there will be one more! :)
That's right!! We are having another baby! I'm almost 16 weeks and feeling pretty good considering I'm chasing around three very energetic little Pruitt's already! We finally made it official by posting this picture on fb last week and I'm so glad that everyone knows now! Announcing your 4th (and FINAL) baby is not nearly as fun as announcing your first one or two! I wasn't ready for all of the comments about having another one so I wasn't as eager to tell everyone. Thankfully, everyone has been very supportive and happy for us despite thinking we are just slightly crazy! :) The next several months (probably years) are going to be a whirlwind, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment