Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

7 Months and a photo shoot

The past several Tuesday's we have been in Huntsville for Justin to follow a PM&R doctor so the kids and I have tagged along. We are always looking for an "excuse" to go to Huntsville! ;) While Justin was gone yesterday and my mom was at work, the kids and I had some fun in her sewing room! Walker was 7 months yesterday so it was the perfect reason for a impromptu photo shoot! Mom has the perfect room and the best backdrops: handmade quilts! :) 
I'm so in love with this little man.
 
 
 
 I know this kinda looks like a mug shot, but I love her big blue eyes!! This little girl has her daddy (and her momma) wrapped around her little finger. I can not believe she is going to 3 soon!
 Owen is such a wonderful big brother to Walker. :) Love these boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment