Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

9 Months Old (and a few pics of little man!)

Grace Ann is 9 months old! I can't believe we will be celebrating her first birthday in less than 3 months! I have already started thinking about her birthday party and making the invitations! :) I'm so excited to start planning!!


 This is a dress that my mom made for me when I was a baby!  I just love her in pink!! :) She LOVES standing up on everything and she is much happier that way! If only I could leave her standing while I got some things done around the house.

 I caught the little man taking change from my wallet to put in his train this week!

 He is in love with "The Lion King"!! He wants to watch it everyday and knows most of the characters names! I found these really cool animals in the dollar section at Wal-Mart the other day and he has played, slept, and bathed with them ever since!! The lion is in isolation at the moment because he keeps "ROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRing" at Grace Ann and scaring her to death.  Hopefully he will get out soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment