Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ice Skating

After Justin took his last test of his first semester of medical school we headed to Knoxville for a little fun with the kids!  Knoxville has this really neat downtown area with an outdoor ice skating rink so we decided to let Owen try it out. I wasn't sure he would even let us put the ice skates on his feet since they look and feel so different from his "sharp shoes" but he let Justin put them on him with no problem!
**On a side note, I thought that he had been calling his blue shoes his "shark shoes" but I recently discovered (thanks to my nana) that he has been calling them his "sharp shoes"! Someone told him that he looked sharp in them the first time he put them on so ever since they have been his "sharp shoes"! After he had the ice skates on he was on the ice and loving every minute of it!! He had a blast and did really well holding Justin's hand.

I just LOVE his little feet in these ice skates!! :)





 So proud of my little man!  Next adventure: skiing!!!! We hope to take a trip to Gatlinburg once it gets cold enough for them to make snow and let Owen try skiing!  It's just a short drive from our house and I think he would have a blast!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow he did great. The girls use to skate all the time when we lived in Alasak.

    ReplyDelete