Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Girls Night Out and Breakfast with Santa!

One of my mommy friends hosted a Perfectly Post party at her house on Friday so Grace Ann and I went to check it out! It was a lot of fun getting to go somewhere with just her!!  It was also MUCH easier with just one child to keep up with! :)  She did great during the party and even sat in my lap while I got a foot massage! I'm so excited about getting to paint her toenails!!  Is 8 months too early?? JK

Here we are before we left to go to the party!

My little man wanted to get a picture with mommy before we left!


 I just had to post a picture of her hair because I want to remember what it looked like when she was this age!!  Poor thing has some wild hair!! I'm ready for her hair to grow so I can play with it and fix it really cute!! Ha! I'm sure when she gets older I'll miss this wild hair!!


The Middlesboro library hosts a breakfast with Santa every year so we took the kids this past Saturday. Owen was so excited that Santa was going to be at the library! Justin was able to take a small break from studying so he could go with us! Owen had a wonderful time and I think he would still be sitting in Santa's lap if we didn't make him get up so he could visit with other kids!! :)

This picture was taken as soon as Santa walked in the room!!

Owen and Natalie watched Santa's every step!

Don't let this picture fool you!! Owen was in HEAVEN!!! He listened to every word Santa spoke and answered every question he asked!! Grace Ann actually did much better than I had thought!! :)

Family picture at breakfast with Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment