Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Charlotte is 6 months

Charlotte turn six months old this week! She is absolutely the best little baby in the world! God knew we needed a laid back happy baby to complete our crazy family! She is so content to just sit at watch her big brothers and sisters play. All three of her older siblings are crazy about her! She really is on no schedule whatsoever and it has been the best thing! I feed her when she is hungry and she naps and sleeps when she is tired! She has been sleeping through the night for several months now and usually takes between 2 and 3 little naps during the day.
 
We had a little photo shoot the other day in a dress that Justin's aunt gave me. It has been in their family for many years and I think it is just beautiful!
 Precious little girl!


 I snapped this picture of Owen and Charlotte one morning before school last week and I just love it! Oldest and youngest little Pruitt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment