Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Charlotte Gayle

Well...so much has happened since my last post, but I'm not giving up on trying to keep up with this blog! I have loved looking back at my blog books and I want to keep it up through residency! So...here goes some crazy and exciting updates!:)
 
First up...Charlotte Gayle was born on March 10th weighing 7lb 5oz and measuring 19 in.! I was completely shocked that we had another little girl! I kept asking Justin if it was really a girl! The entire time I was pregnant, I had a feeling it may be another little girl, but I didn't want to get my hopes up! So now we have 2 boys and 2 girls! :)
Completely in love with our little Charlotte!

 
 Look at all that blonde hair!
 The kids were so excited to meet baby Charlotte!

 Pruitt- family of six!
 Precious girl wearing the dress that I came home from the hospital in followed by her big sister...now her!

No comments:

Post a Comment