Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

'Tis the Season

I stressed for days over getting the perfect picture of our kids. I mean full out meltdown mode thinking that this would be the first year since we were married that we would not be sending out Christmas cards. Part of my meltdown could have been because I'm waaaay pregnant, or because trying to get three kids to sit close to each other without hurting one another was stressful enough to make anyone have a meltdown. Anyways, just when I had thrown in the towel, Mimi and Nana came to the rescue and took some pictures of the kids while Justin and I were gone on a residency interview. I have laughed so hard at these pictures but at the same time have grown to love them! I even threw some of them on a Christmas card and paid waaaaay to much for shipping to get them here and sent out before the end of the year.  
'Tis the Season...the season of life where we may not get the perfect picture with three little ones. We are calling these pictures a success! They are all three sitting close together, no one is crying and they are in their cute matching PJ's Nonna bought them! :)
 Owen's look is hilarious! :)
 

 
 Bless her.
 Grace Ann is OVER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment