Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a wonderful Easter at our church and then met family in Guntersville for a picnic! I saw our sweet neighbor out before church, so we asked her to snap a quick picture of us before we headed out to church. I was shocked that all three kids are looking at the camera! Ha! 
Before Walker was born, Owen and Grace Ann used mine and Justin's childhood Easter baskets. Now that we have three little ones, I wanted them to have their own "forever" Easter baskets! I looked EVERYWHERE for the perfect basket and finally ended up finding these at Target! I wanted their baskets to have their name on them, so I sewed and monogrammed their names on some fabric to make a new liner! I'm really happy with how they turned out and I hope they will use these baskets for years to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment