Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Owen started Preschool!

Owen started preschool on Tuesday at Golden Springs Baptist Church! He was SOOO excited to go and had a wonderful first day! I was so nervous about getting all three kids up, fed, dressed, and there on time that I didn't have time to get sad about him going! :) He walked right into his classroom and was ready to start his day!
 
Ready for preschool!!
 
We made his teacher a special treat!
 
 Nana got Owen a backpack for his birthday and I monogrammed his name onto the front of it.


 
Owen's teacher Mrs. Brandi. Owen looks scared to death in this picture but he was just being shy! :)
 
 Putting his backpack in his cubby.
 
 We got to school early to pick up Owen, so we waited outside for him.
 
 We may have been hiding in the bushes taking pictures of his class coming in from the playground. (I was not the only parent doing this!). I love watching the kids interact with their friends and other adults when they think I'm not watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment