Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grace Ann is 2!!

 

How in the world is this little girl 2 years old?! We celebrated Grace Ann's birthday last week in Harrogate with friends and then with family in Huntsville!


 
Here she is with her birthday pancakes on the morning of her actual birthday.

 
We had a Paw-ty at the park during playgroup last Tuesday. The weather was wonderful and the kids had a good time!



These were the party favors we passed out to her friends. They were buckets and shovels with a bag of dog treats (graham crackers shaped like dog bones) attached to the side. :)
 
 


My friend Amber made these wonderful cake pops! They were a huge hit!
 
Grace Ann and her friend blowing bubbles.
 



In Huntsville we made these puppy cupcakes! I thought they turned out pretty cute!
 
Grace Ann and Madeline. Her mommy and I have been best friends for years!!

Sweet girl!

Here are some things I don't want to forget about Grace Ann at 2 years old
  • She would be so happy if I would just sit and hold her ALL DAY LONG. She is definitely a cuddle bug!
  • She still loves her ba and baba. (Her paci and pink bunny)
  • She is a wonderful sleeper most of the time. Sometimes she wakes up and wants me to rock her in the middle of the night...and I do.
  • Loves her baby dolls, and has to sleep with at least one every night
  • Eats pancakes for breakfast every single morning with me and Owen.
  • Loves music and loves to dance with daddy in the evenings after supper and baths
  • Loves Owen and must do every thing he does
  • She is obsessed with holes. Yep, holes.  I'm not sure why, but she likes to point out every single hole that she sees. She has even named the little step stool that my granddaddy made "hole" because it has a little hole in the middle of it. Ha!
  • Not a big talker yet, but she is trying to talk more and more everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment